Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm | Saturday: 10am - 5pm | Sunday: Noon - 5pm
Range closes 15 minutes before the closing of the store for clean up.
We have two ranges with electric target systems for easy target setup. Our range is well lit and ventilated, the perfect place to shoot. We have two center fire pistol ranges, upstairs and downstairs. Both are well lit and ventilated. Each bay has six roomy shooting stalls to keep your gear while you shoot.
There is also a viewing area behind each range to allow guests and spectators to catch the shooting action.
|Annual Dues (membership starts from the date of sign up)||$25|
|Member's Daily Range Fee||$9|
|Guest or 1-Day Range Fee||$12|
|Gun Rental (must use our factory ammo and be a member)||$5|
|Wednesdays, Lady members shoot with FREE range fee!|
RANGE RULES AND FIREARMS SAFETY
- Violation of range rules will result in removal from the range.
- All firearms entering or leaving the range must be unloaded. Exceptions are firearms being carried as CCW or Law Enforcement. These firearms shall be holstered or secured until the shooter is in the stall and ready to shoot.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times by everyone on the range.
- All shooters must obey caliber restrictions posted in the range.
- All handling and loading of firearms must be done at the shooting bench.
- Firearms must be pointed down range at all times.
- Never cross in front of the firing line.
- Only one person may occupy a stall at a time. Exceptions are parents or guardians involved in training.
- Shooters under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Shoot only at targets in your lane. No shooting across lanes or at floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Rapid firing or drawing from a holster must be approved by range officer.
- After shooting each person is required to clean up their stall.
- Smoking, eating or drinking are not permitted in the range area.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to use the facility and may have membership revoked.
- If a malfunction occurs which you are unable to resolve, bench the firearm and request assistance from the range officer.
For more information on firearms safety visit the NRA website.